Ways to Pay
Childcare Tax Credits
Employers Childcare Vouchers
Nursery Education Vouchers
Third Party Payments
- 8:00 am - 5:30 pm £38.00
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm £27.00
- 8:00 am - 12:45 pm including drop-off at Hardwick Preschool £22.50
- 8:00 am - 9:00 am £5
- 7:30 - 9 am including breakfast £10
- 3:15 pm - 5:30 pm including snack £12
- Breakfast £1.50
- Lunch £1.50
- Dinner £2.00
- Late Collection Fee £5 per 15 mins (where your child is still in my care after the contracted/agreed collection time)
- Late Payment Fee £12 per week plus any additional costs incurred as a result of your late payment (where payment has not been received in full on or before the agreed payment date)
Miscellaneous Charges (By prior agreement, subject to availability)
- Before 8:00 am and after 5:30 pm £2.50 per fifteen minutes
- Mon-Fri 8:00 - 5:30 pm £5 per hour or part thereof
- Sat/Sun/Bank Holiday £8 per hour or part thereof
- transportation 50p per mile (eg, take to/from child's home)
- Enrolment Fee £20 per child, non-refundable
- Renewal Fee £10 per child per year, non-refundable (renewal fee is £zero for children on long-term contracts)
A deposit fee is not required for ad-hoc/emergency bookings as you are required to pay in full in advance instead. A place is not reserved until payment has been received and cleared to the childminder's accounts.
For long-term contracts, the deposit fee is the value of one months fees. For short-term contracts with a specified end-date, the deposit fee is equivalent to two weeks fees. The childminder retains the deposit fee until the last day of childcare when termination with notice has satisfactorily completed. Any outstanding fees will be deducted from the deposit. Interest does not accrue.
Deposits are not normally refunded if you decide you do not wish to take up the place as agreed, ie if you cancel the agreement before the contract start date.
If the childminder has a space available which you wish to reserve for a future date, payment of half-fees will be required to keep the place open for you. The retainer fee will not be refunded if you decide not to take up the place as agreed. You can use your reserved place during the retainer period, provided you give the Childminder sufficient notice of your requirement and pay the appropriate fee (ie full fees for time booked, and half fees for the remainder of the retainer period).
- Online/Telephone Bank Transfers
- Cash, exact fee please as change is not normally available. Overpayments will be credited to future fees or refunded in the form of a cheque.
- Childcare Vouchers
As I am a Registered Childminder, you may be able to claim up to 80% of your childcare costs. You cannot claim this if you use an unregistered carer, such as a relative or unregistered over-8s childminder. Call the tax credits helpline to find out if you're eligible.
If you are an employee, you may be able to opt in to a childcare voucher scheme where your employer pays part of your salary in the form of childcare vouchers. Both parents can each claim up to £243 per month. I currently accept payments by Busy Bees and Allsave. I am willing to give any voucher scheme a trial but reserve the right to refuse to accept any particular voucher scheme where payments have not been received in full on or before the agreed payment date.
I am not currently Accredited to accept Nursery Education Vouchers. Please ask if you are interested in this service.
If childminding fees are to be paid by a third party, eg a relative, employer or college then the person/organisation responsible for the payment must sign a contract agreeing to the terms and conditions, namely ensuring payments are made promptly on or before the agreed payment date and agreeing to pay the late payment fee whenever they have failed to do so.
Where the parents are the only signatories then all invoices will be addressed to the parent(s) and it remains the parents responsibility to ensure fees are paid promptly as agreed. It is the parent's responsibility to chase up any reimbursement they may be entitled to from a third party.
Fees are current April 2009 and are subject to regular review. The actual fee payable is stated on your contract document.